Gruber et al. (2010). Toward an integrated ocean observing system for ocean carbon and biogeochemistry. Proceedings of the "OceanObs’09: Sustained Ocean Observations and Information for Society" Conference, Venice/Italy. (pdf1.34 Mo)
Last modified onTuesday, 22 April 2014 13:20
- Seasonal Evolutions of Bio-optical Properties and their Inter-relationships Observed by Bio-Argo Floats in the Sub-polar North Atlantic
- Enhancing Open Ocean Observatories Services
- Observing mixed layer depth, nitrate and chlorophyll concentrations in the northwestern Mediterranean
- Understanding the seasonal dynamics of phytoplankton biomass ...
- SeaExplorer Glider Breaks Two World Records ...