Testor et al. (2010). Gliders as a component of future observing systems. Proceedings of the "OceanObs’09: Sustained Ocean Observations and Information for Society" Conference, Venice/Italy. (pdf819.37 Ko)
Last modified onTuesday, 22 April 2014 13:18
- Seasonal Evolutions of Bio-optical Properties and their Inter-relationships Observed by Bio-Argo Floats in the Sub-polar North Atlantic
- Enhancing Open Ocean Observatories Services
- Observing mixed layer depth, nitrate and chlorophyll concentrations in the northwestern Mediterranean
- Understanding the seasonal dynamics of phytoplankton biomass ...
- SeaExplorer Glider Breaks Two World Records ...